All Overseas Brothers

and

Sisters

Professor Chang Shang-Te,

at Dharma Academy, TAIWAN

April 12, 2013.

Honorable U.S. President,
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am specialized in philosophy and Buddhism. Now my age is over eighty. Since my childhood, I have seen human beings just as the German philosopher Schopenhauer said:  
“Opening a history book and just reading one line, you will know it all. It is full of cheating, looting and killings. ”

Because of Greedy, Hate, Ignorance of the entire human beings, the slaughter, exploitation and plunder can never stop until now. Any doctrine, any claim, or any selfish, as anyone is in the narrow individualism, nationalism, or regionalism, is a dead road and dead end. The future history will prove what I say.

Since 1848, many people were killed in the Communist movement. It was not a solution to the world’s problems of human beings. Now the prevailing global financial protectionism is concentrated in the stage of WTO, only a small number of world elite leaders control all resources for the whole mankind. It would also be a dead road and dead end.

I firmly believe:

Only when we give up selfishness and prejudice, stop fighting, exploitation and monopoly, the real world should be a family in brotherhood, then human beings and earth would be saved. When there is no country with a correct view for life, the social system and administrative structure are not on track. If we just go for arms race of space nuclear missiles and laser weapons, we will destroy the whole world certainly.

The result would be:

All Perished.

What I want to say is:

Only when we give up hate, slaughter, and selfish, the whole world will be saved. Otherwise, the whole world will be perished. As with separate individuals, it is also the case with all nations.  

美國總統歐巴馬、

四海兄弟姊妹

諸道友

的一封公開信

台灣達摩書院 張尚德

尊敬的美國總統:
各位女士、先生、道友:

尚德研究哲學與佛法,現年越八十,從小至今看到人類真正如德國哲學家叔本華所說的:
     「翻開歷史,只要讀一行,就知道全部,無非是欺騙、掠奪和屠殺。」

我看到整個人類因為貪瞋癡,所以屠殺和掠奪不止。任何主義、任何主張、任何自私,如果在狹隘的個人主義、國家主義、地域主義上,是絕對走不通的。

自1848年以來,共產主義運動殺了許多人,行不通。現在盛行的世界金融主義,集中在WTO舞台上,由少數世界菁英領導和支配整個人類的一切資源,也絕對是走不通的。未來歷史會證明我所說的

我深信:

大家只有放棄自私與成見,停止鬥爭、剝削與壟斷,真正把世界當作一家、當作四海之內皆兄弟,人類和地球才會有救。當此全世界並沒有一個國家有正確人生觀之際,社會制度和行政結構也並未上軌道之時,只是一味的走太空核子飛彈和雷射武器的毀滅世界競賽,那結果便是:

全部毀滅。

最後,我想說的是:

唯有放棄仇恨、屠殺與自私,全世界才能得救,否則必全部毀滅。個人如此,國家也是如此。

(文自 達摩書院網)

-

歡迎光臨 尚南論壇 南懷瑾書友會 (http://www.greatsupreme.joinbbs.net/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2